Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
What's in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our Services available at https://www.gorgeousfm.com/ and our mobile application Gorgeous FM (“Services”).
Who we are and how to contact us
Gorgeous Media Network Ltd with registered address at Gorgeous Media Network, Blossoms Fold, Wolverhampton, WV1 4HJ ("We", “Our” “Us”) is a company providing access to a radio station and news article service.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Services you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Services.
Do not rely on information on this Services
The Services may include information and materials, such as comments or reviews, created by others and each piece of content will attribute the name of each creator (Content). The information and these materials may not have been verified or approved by us. The details uploaded and views expressed by others within the Content on our Services does not represent our views or values.
Our Services are provided for general information only and we take no responsibility for completeness or accuracy. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely in any way. We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Services is accurate, complete or up to date at any time.
We take no responsibility for incorrect attribution for content. Our liability is limited to rectifying the author name on our Services if we are notified this is incorrect.
The Services and Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of England and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Services, including all associated intellectual property rights, is Our exclusive property or that of Our content partners.
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of these Terms, We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and view any Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
In general, you do not need to register with us to use our Services however, you may need to sign up in order to use some of our Services, such as entering a competitions with us that we may run from time to time. In this case, you will sign up with your email address and full name as well as your email address.
You will be prompted to make a user ID. Your user ID must not contain spaces, symbols, obscene or profane words, email addresses, website addresses or representations of email addresses or website addresses, or our name Website Name. You will be sent a verification email and once we are able to verify your email address, you will be bound by these terms until such time you delete your account with us.
You will also set up a password and you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose these to any third party. We are not liable for any security breach to your account.
During the registration process, we allow Users to check and amend errors before submitting their details to us. The user should take the time to read and check their details are correct at each stage of the sign-up process.
Users should provide true, accurate and complete information and should not omit or misrepresent any information. Users should update their details, including but not limited to their email address, as soon as they can.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules and regulations, that may apply to your use of the Services and Content. In connection with your use of our Services, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local or other law or regulation, or any order of a court;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Services or Content;
- copy, store or otherwise access any information contained on the Services or Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms;
- infringe the rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights;
- interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from our Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, or use, Our name, any Our trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without Our express written consent; or
- advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Any content you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, distribute, display, modify and edit the content in connection with the Services.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any posting you make on our Services if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
We reserve the right to remove any post which breaches these terms and terminate the membership of the user.
We may make changes to these terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Services, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our Services or Services
We may update and change our Services from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users' needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
We may suspend or withdraw our Services
We do not guarantee that our Services, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted 24 hours. We may discontinue, suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services for business and operational reasons.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our Services and services are only for some users
- Our Services and Services are only for the user that are over the age of 18. If you are not 18, you will not be allowed to use our Services unless you have the consent of your guardian.
- Our Services is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our Services is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- You acknowledge and warrant that you are the individual you say you are and all information you provide to us is complete and correct.
Third-party links on our Services
We may provide links on our Services to third-party websites or Websites. By providing these links we do not endorse them nor are we affiliated with them and we cannot guarantee that services from these third parties will be of satisfactory quality.
How to complain about content uploaded by other users
If you wish to complain about content uploaded on our Services, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We exclude all liability to you, to the extent permitted by law.
You agree not to use our Services for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Services by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Services, the server on which our Services is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Services. You must not attack our Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Services will cease immediately.
- We cannot guarantee the service without any faults. If there is any problem with the Services, users should contact us, and we will try to rectify/fix the issue as soon as reasonably practicable.
Rules about linking to our Services
You may link to our Services, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms.
Which country's laws apply to any disputes?
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operate separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Summer Break Festival Competition Giveaway - MUST BE 18 OR OVER TO PLAY
How you can win a VIP package for two people with hotel included to this years Summer Break Festival in Amsterdam. Are you ready?
All you need to do is download the Gorgeous FM app and answer the following question to be within a chance of winning.
The question is: What country is Amsterdam in?
Message your answer followed by your name and contact number to the Gorgeous FM App which is available to download on IOS & Android devices.
You have between 9:30PM and 10PM on Wednesday 10th March 2020 to get yourself into the prize draw and James Levett will be calling one lucky winner live on the Breakfast show, Thursday morning from 9am.
• You MUST be 18 or over to take part in this competition and show ID on package hand over.
• The event is for people aged 18 or over and will need to show ID on entry.
• Only one entry per person is permitted. Answers via social media or text will not be accepted.
Buy Tickets here: https://more.summerbreakamsterdam.co.uk/t/gfm